Saturday, February 9, 2013

Jack Does the Taj


JACK PINE GOES TO THE TAJ MAHAL


JACK HOLDS UP THE TAJ


Traveling as Jack Pine has been a hilarious experience so far. The Indian people seem to have embraced him, so many have offered him special prices for their wares.  Indian prices apparently. I've had many comments from the locals and other travelers, mostly about the red toque I'm wearing. "That's the tallest toque I've ever seen'' said the voice behind me in a packed elevator at Schipol  airport in Amsterdam. I had the toque in its extended form at the time. Not a surprise that the toque has come in very handy, it has evolved over many years and many heads. My friend Peter spotted me straight away when I arrived at the busy airport in Delhi. Then we hooked up with a friend of a friend from Australia, you guessed it, the toque was provided as the descriptor. No worries mate. I'm not going to blend in so why bother trying.

JACK IN FRONT OF TAJ MAHAL
!
So far the experience has been exciting and packed with everything you can imagine. India is truly an assault on the senses. JACK is jumping for joy!


JACK JUMPING FOR JOY


Having a great time........more soon.

Hugs
JACK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and comments are encouraged. If you took the time to check it out why not take the time to say something about it?

Jeff Molloy - Mixed media painting and assemblage

Jeff Molloy is a farmer of art.He creates multidimensional,
multi sensory works that bring emotion to the people who experience them,
and energy to the spaces they inhabit.