Monday, January 28, 2013

A little money riding on the Maple Leafs



I'm sitting in the KLM Lounge at Pearson Int, drinking Heineken and starring out into the fog. Snow, freezing rain, fog nothing seems able to push me off my track. I had a nice visit with dear friends in Toronto but the time has come to go overseas. Kathryn has checked into an Ashram in Rishikesh, north of Delhi. She will meet me in Delhi sometime on Feb 1st.I have two days to check out my old stomping grounds, Amsterdam. I'll definitely check out the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum also a few of the contemporary commercial galleries. When your self employed you are always on. I'm looking forward to a Trappist beer and what ever else comes along. I haven't been in Amsterdam since 1983, I bet things have changed. Toronto was a good thing for me art wise, doors are opening for me and I'm ready to step through them. I'm looking forward to sleeping in Kathryn's arms again, I think this is the longest we have been away from each other since we got married!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and comments are encouraged. If you took the time to check it out why not take the time to say something about it?

Jeff Molloy - Mixed media painting and assemblage

Jeff Molloy is a farmer of art.He creates multidimensional,
multi sensory works that bring emotion to the people who experience them,
and energy to the spaces they inhabit.