Friday, November 25, 2011



Bored Silly

The most original ideas often come from random chance. Being awake
in the studio and seeing these opportunities is the goal. Preciousness is the slayer of creativity, so is a strong technical focus. I try to go to the studio in the same state of mind as taking out the garbage. I try to keep my job as simple as possible and stay out of my own way. Every piece I create is for me...... even commissions. My process doesn't recognize failure, unresolved work gets recycled until it finds it's way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback and comments are encouraged. If you took the time to check it out why not take the time to say something about it?

Jeff Molloy - Mixed media painting and assemblage

Jeff Molloy is a farmer of art.He creates multidimensional,
multi sensory works that bring emotion to the people who experience them,
and energy to the spaces they inhabit.